- He sent snow when we were expecting NOT snow. Full of surprises, that One!
- He touched our friend who was going to die without a miracle.
- He helped me through a physically demanding week during which my OWN strengthometer was set squarely at 0.
- One amazing husband who suffered through MANY nights of near-constant coughing with only one question: how can I help? Okay, maybe the second question on one particular night was “is it ok if I sleep in the guest room?” but who can blame the man?
- An Easter weekend filled with His presence and power.
- One child who just got a recorder at school and plays “Hot Crossed Buns” often and at varying degrees of accuracy. So sweet.
- Chocolate. (You think a mere mortal made that up?)
- The presidential dog’s name is Bo. I think maybe I get some sort of tax rebate on that.
- The Joy Project bible study – oh goodness, I am so LOVING my time with these women who adore Him.
- My son-in-law. I just really like that guy and it deserves a mention every now and then.
- $2.50 taco night at Cascade Lakes. Maybe Jesus didn’t invent this, but I’m certain He would attend it.
- Eric and Trevor because they’re helping to film the bible study and they’re encouraging and they’re men of God who love His Word and are willing to invest in it. Wow – how blessed am I?
- Summer’s coming.
What’s on YOUR list today?