I didn’t want to do it. I did not want to spend money on this purchase and here – in no particular order – are my well-reasoned reasons:
- Winter is certainly, definitely, undoubtedly over, right?
- We’re in a recession and this is money that could go toward other important things like lattes and lottery tickets.
- There is an outside, low-lying, fringe-dwelling chance that I will one day – before the end of the cold weather – learn how to park my car in the garage as God intended it.
- It’s really more of a luxury item (because using it feels almost exactly like a seaweed body wrap at the spa).
Still, I did it. I caved to the pressure of the weather and I bought this guy:
And here’s why:
- It was 21-degrees yesterday morning.
- It was 24-degrees this morning.
- I would like to keep my fingers solidly attached to the rest of my hand and my current scraping devices did not assist me in reaching that goal:
So, I’d like to thank my friends the Dollar Tree, our local meteorologist and a sense of deep hopelessness for this new acquisition.
What have you spent money on recently that you didn’t want to?